Nonprofit Marketing for 501(c) (3) Organizations
The Benefits of Nonprofit Marketing
Nonprofit organizations are under enormous pressure to reach as many supporters as possible to help them fulfill their mission of bringing about changes in today’s society around the world. With the popularity of social networking platforms, it has become an effective but competitive means for nonprofits to raise funds through online means.
The online charity websites, nonprofit marketing, and their supporters can launch online fundraising campaigns not only to help promote nonprofit initiatives but also to raise funds online.
These online nonprofit charity websites have integrated social networks to help raise funds for non-profit organizations, take your fundraising campaigns to be viral and reach out to new supporters. Also, it does not imply any cost and, in return, it is a very profitable and efficient tool to use to promote your mission.
Integration with social media platforms is not only a convenient option for donors and fundraisers but also a convenient and effective solution for non-profit organizations that have to balance their marketing and other operations with the same funds.
Here are some benefits for non-profit marketing to organizations:
- Provide a convenient option for supporters and volunteers to track and support their online fundraising pages.
- Facebook is a great way to help existing supporters make their online fundraising pages viral and raise awareness among potential supporters.
- Very profitable method to reach new donors and raise awareness about their missions and social causes.
- Great solution to provide transparency and maintain ongoing dialogue and commitment with existing supporters.
In addition to social networking sites, there are social bookmarking sites, which allow you to share information about your favorite non-profit organizations with others instantly. Let us help you spread the word amongst the largest audience about your cause and the impact you have in your community and around the world.
If you have a passion for promoting your social initiatives among existing, new and potential supporters, you should take advantage of those online nonprofit marketing sites that have the potential to take your viral online fundraising efforts to higher returns and succeed in your social missions.
Google’s $10k/mo. Advertising Grant helps YOU with:
- Online Fundraising
- Raising Awareness
- Recruiting Volunteers
- Recruiting Event Attendees
- Marketing your Products/Services